1. Student shall wear prescribed uniform while on duty & college premises.
2. The Student have to obey & follow all rules and disciplines of the hostels and college/ hospital.
3. The Student has to undertake all types of duties of nursing and have to follow the rules & order of the teaching staff and hospital authorities.
4.If any student would found guilty of breach of discipline within or outside the premises of the institution or persistent idleness or misconduct, the head of institution may take decision according to nature and gravity of the offence.
4.1 Suspend such student from the classes or
4.2 Expel such a student from the institution or
4.3 Disqualify such a student from appearing examination or
4.4 Rusticate such a student
If student would try to attempt or commit any kind of suicide/ unnatural act then authorities of the college, hostel & hospital will not be responsible.
6. The head of the institute shall have power to suspend the student temporarily from the institution pending inquiry into her/his conduct in connection with the alleged offence.
7.The period during which student remains suspend for completion of enquiry shall be reckoned in the calculation of her/his attendance for appearing in an examination provided he/she is found innocent.
8. Minimum 80% attendance is essential for appearing in annual examination.
9. Deposited fee will not be refundable at any circumstances. After the admission if any student wishes to discontinue during the duration of the course he/she shall be required to pay the entire fees of the whole course irrespective of the period he /she has remained in the college.
10. Medical expenses of students will be borne by themselves only.
11. Bus facility will not be provided for leaving/pick-up students going home on vacation.
12. Mobile phones are strictly prohibited within the college/ hospital premises
13.Raging is strictly prohibited .Those found will be suspended /rusticated.
14.Chatting during examination may lead suspension/rustication.
15. Hostel rules are separate, mentioned in hostel form.
16. The management reserves the right of altering or change the rules & regulations & has to be obeyed as it is by the students.